Note: Policies in the 2017–18 GRE® registration materials are in effect from July 1, 2017, to June 30, 2018.
- 2017–18 GRE® Information Bulletin — Contains information about GRE tests, policies and procedures for testing and GRE services and publications in effect from July 1, 2017, to June 30, 2018.
- 2017–18 Bulletin Supplement for Test Takers with Disabilities or Health-related Needs — Contains information for test takers with disabilities and health-related needs about how to register for the GRE tests with accommodations.
Test Center Lists
- 2017–18 GRE® Paper-delivered Test Centers — Contains the paper-delivered test center lists for the GRE® revised General Test and GRE® Subject Tests.
- 2017–18 Institutions and Fellowship Sponsors Approved to Receive GRE® Scores — Contains institution and Fellowship Sponsor codes.
- 2017–18 GRE® Department and Major Field Codes — Contains GRE department and major field codes.
- 2017–18 GRE® Citizenship and Country or Region Codes and State and Territory Codes — Contains citizenship, country and region codes, and state and territory codes.
- 2017–18 GRE® Native Language Codes — Contains native language codes.
- 2017–18 Registration Form for the GRE® Subject Tests — Use this form to register for a Subject Test by mail.
- 2017–18 GRE® Subject Tests Registration Form for Test Takers with Disabilities or Health-related Needs — Use this form to register for a GRE Subject Test. This form should be submitted with the testing accommodations request form and the appropriate documentation as discussed in the Bulletin Supplement.
- 2017–18 GRE® Fee Reduction Request Form — Use this form only if you are submitting a GRE® Fee Reduction Certificate, a Fee Reduction Declaration of Eligibility Form, or a Declaration of Unemployment Form.
- 2017–17 GRE® Fee Reduction Declaration of Eligibility Form — If previously approved for a GRE Fee Reduction, submit this form along with the GRE® Fee Reduction Request Form (PDF) to complete your request. NOTE: The current date must be within one calendar year of receipt of your original Fee Reduction Certificate and ISIR materials.
- 2017–18 GRE® Fee Reduction Request for the Unemployed — If you are unemployed, use this form to request a fee reduction for a GRE General Test or GRE Subject Test.
- Additional Score Report Request Form — Use this form to order additional score reports by mail or fax.
- Score Review Request Form for GRE® Tests — Use this form to request a score review of the Analytical Writing measure, the Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning measures of the paper-delivered GRE General Test or a GRE Subject Test.
- Score Reinstatement Form — Use this form to reinstate scores that you canceled at the test center. This form must be received by ETS within 60 days after your test date.
Ready to take a GRE® Subject Test?
Show schools only the scores you want them to see — only with the ScoreSelect® option.
Nobody knows our tests better than we do. We offer free practice tests and tips to help you prepare for your GRE Subject Test. Check them out today.