Acceptable Forms of Payment
Preferred Forms of Payment
- Credit/debit card – American Express®, Discover®, JCB®, MasterCard® or VISA®
- Money order or U.S. Postal Service money order
- Bank check drawn on a bank in the United States, in U.S. dollars only
- eCheck drawn on a bank in the United States, in U.S. dollars only. An eCheck can be used to register online or by phone.
Other Payment Policies
- All payments must be for the full amount. If you do not include the correct fee with mail requests, your registration or service request may be returned.
- All fees are stated in U.S. dollars.
- A $20 service fee is applied when payment is dishonored and services have been rendered in accordance with ETS Terms and Conditions.
- Services may be withheld for nonpayment of fees.
- Cash payments cannot be accepted.
- Payments made by check or money order must be in U.S. dollars, drawn on a bank in the United States and made payable to ETS — Praxis.
- If paying by check:
- Check must include pre-printed:
- Check number
- Bank name and address
- Payer name and address
- Checks must be signed — typewritten payer name and address, in place of signature, is NOT acceptable.
- Post-dated checks are NOT acceptable.
- Check date CANNOT be over 90 days old.
- By sending your check, you are authorizing ETS, at its discretion, to use the information on your check to make a one-time electronic debit from your account for the amount of your check. You will not be charged a processing fee for the electronic debit service.
- If you do not have sufficient funds in your account, your scores will be withheld, you will be unable to register for additional tests, and an additional service fee of $20 will be added to your account. You will receive your scores as soon as the total outstanding balance has been cleared. Contact ETS to learn about other payment options if you prefer not to have your check used in this way.
- PayPal payments may only be made online. You cannot use a PayPal account to pay over the phone or register by mail.